Friday, July 5, 2013

Rooney is staying at Manchester United, says Moyes


The new boss at Old Trafford has been speaking at a press conference and claims the wantaway England international will be staying at the club David Moyes has insisted striker Wayne Rooney is not for sale and will remain a Manchester United player. "I’m sure it’s a question on your lips and you couldn’t wait to get it out, but the fact of the matter is Wayne’s not for sale," Moyes told reporters. "He's a Manchester United player and will remain a Manchester United player. Wayne won't be sold by Manchester United. "There was a private meeting between two people [Wayne Rooney and Sir Alex Ferguson]. I was not privy to it. I don't know what those two gentlemen said. I’ve had several meetings with Wayne. He’s training brilliantly well, he’s come back in good shape and I’m really looking forward to working with him. "I see a glint in his eye. He looks happy, he looks like he will knuckle down and get himself right. "He's training brilliantly well and is in good shape. The way he’s working, I’m more than happy to work with him and get success.

No comments: