Friday, July 19, 2013

THE AGONIZING JESUS WHO LOVES YOU!


I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED. During this hour, I saw Our Lady with a Rose Flower in Her Hand. She came forward and gently said, "peace be with you, my son. Happy to see you this year of grace and I am much happy to see the Land of Adoration and of Separation. I mean the Land of Renewal given to you. I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED. Barnabas, ask me what happened". I asked: "Mother, what happened?” "Yes I am happy to that: O what happened on 1st January this year, by 3:00pm. I was there. Were you not there?" I answered, "Mother, I was there." "May be, you were not there?” She asked. Our lady continued,"But as for me and the Saints and the Angels and the whole Heaven, we were there when it happened. O, when the mighty Hand of God the Father, of God the Son, and of God the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever, in union with the hand of My Priest, the bearer of My Son's Agony, Blessed the Land of Adoration and Renewal and declared it holy, Amen. I was there when it happened. The Sun was dancing; the stars were jubilation. The trees and wind were rejoicing. I saw even pagans rejoicing, because a great thing had happened in the world. Yes, a great thing had happened in the world. The Land is Holy. In that land is planted the seed of renewal and of Holiness... Our Lady, 11th January, 2004. That was the Blessing of the holy Land of Adoration, Olo, Ezeagu LGA, Enugu State where this giant Agonizing Crucifix is Located. Please be part of this great project. For inquiry call 08035511650 or E-mail: agonizing_consoler@yahoo.com. Go there & see for yourself. To God is all the Glory forever & ever. Amen.

No comments: