Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has disclosed that his target is to be the best goalkeeper in the world. the Nigeria’s first choice and stand-in captain believes he has what it takes to become the best goalkeeper in the world

The Lille OSC man revealed this after helping his club to a 1-0 victory away to Nantes over the weekend and in the process keeping his ninth clean slate in the Ligue 1. “It’s about work, work and even more hard work. I believe in hard work. I have been watching videos and looking at my mistakes. I keep striving day and night to correct them,” Enyeama told his club’s website.

“When I make a mistake, I am hard on myself….more than I could get on someone else if he made the same mistake. “That’s the way I am. I have set very high standards for myself. I believe I can be the best goalkeeper in the world,” Enyeama concluded. The former Enyimba skipper has been in blistering form since returning from a season long loan to Maccabi Tel Aviv in Israel.